Immediate Availabity in Old Town Tacoma Office
Services for Children, Adolescents, Families & Schools,
with Offices in Lacey and Tacoma
Bilingual Mental Wellness Counseling for Children, Adolescents and their Families
Individual, group and family therapy for children, adolescents and their families in English or Spanish. Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) for anxiety, depression and behavior for small children as well as Trauma-Focused CBT available. Parent skills and coaching for children 3-7. All work with parents and caregivers focuses on the needs of the child or adolescent and assistance establishing functionality and well-being. Servicios en Espanol.
- A Sustainable Approach - positioning yourself in the "eye of the storm" (for school counselors, mental health providers, social workers, etc.)
- Avoiding Burnout - creating an individual plan
- Motivational Interviewing/Being a respectful change agent
- Engaging Youth and Families
- Behavioral Health Navigation for Children & Adolescents
- Youth Mental Wellness
- Individualized topics for your school or organization
Consultation & Coaching
Partnering with schools and families to create individualized and realistic plans that meet a child or adolescent's mental and emotional health needs in the educational setting. The development of system partners is encouraged. Technical support and coaching available to help school staff integrate mental wellness concepts into their systems.
Identifying mental health needs, red flags and responding, What is mental wellness and how do we encourage it?, Navigating Mental Health Resources for High-Needs Youth
Leadership & Presentation Skills, Speaker's Bureau Opportunities, Girls Groups
Encouraging Mental Wellness in your child, What children want (need) to hear, Balanced, Mindful Parenting strategies for real life, and more...